Friday, May 23, 2008

Crazy Love

I mentioned a phrase in my last post "Crazy Love", I have to admit I got that from a new book I am about finished with. Crazy Love by Kenneth Chan has been an interesting read and I have enjoyed his thoughts on being overwhelmed by a relentless God. Even more interesting was going to his website and watching some of his videos.

http://www.crazylovebook.com

He has videos that correspond with every chapter, plus he has some "big picture" types of videos. Kenneth Chan is a surfer which, for me, made it all the better. Not real deep stuff, but enjoying to watch and read.

I like the phrase "Crazy Love". If you think about what ALL God has done for us it is amazing and crazy. He deserves a crazy love in return. The symbol on the cover is one arrow pointing up and one arrow pointing down. Reciprocal love. Not because we loved Him, but because He loved us first.

Looking froward to a nice vacation, so I will write again when I return.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.