Thursday, March 27, 2008

i wish i may....

I wish I had more time to sit down and write. I wish I had more time for everything. I wish my hair wasn't falling out so quickly. I wish my old bones could keep up with my youthful spirit! I wish I iTunes was all free, so I could just get what I want when I want it.

I think I just nailed it. I want what I want, when I want it!

And Now!

Wouldn't life be just a little easier, more enjoyable, and certainly tolerable if we all just got what we wanted. I think the bigger question really is, do we really know what we want? I was watching television the other night and I saw a new reality program that basically was a makeover show that fulfilled your greatest fantasy, well kind of. I think. Anyway, I think there was a girl that got to become a cheerleader, and another who was a model. I never got the name of the show, but the point is that we can all associate with that show in one way or another.

We want something we don't have - or- we want to be someone other than ourselves.

Guilty!

That was then this is now.

I wish now for transformation, redemption, healing, and a truly intimate relationship with God. That is all I need. I find it because He finds me.

No comments: