Tuesday, August 31, 2010

new roads - cont'd

Just listened to this tune the other day and I thought I would post the lyrics. It goes so well with my last blog post about new roads. The song is "The Maker of the Road", by Michael English.

The Maker of the Road

I can't see in front of me
I'm too scared to move
Fear has come, blinding me
I don't know what to do
Something tells me I worry for nothing
And my heart reminds me of one thing

Lord you are the maker of the road
You know where I'm going
I don't have to worry
Cause you have gone before me
I won't be afraid
I can face tomorrow
Because the one I follow
Is the maker of the road

Funny thing is that I have owned this sone for more than 3-4 years and the first time I heard it was about a week ago. Somehow it was on my iPod shuffle and I was on my Sunday morning bike ride (my worship time). I kept repeating the song over and over because I couldn't believe I didn't know this song.

God works in wonderful ways is all I can say!

No comments: